Saturday, August 2, 2008

Jack Turns One... Oh My!

As I sit here on the couch typing this post it is hard for me to even fathom that Jack is 1 years old! Where has the year gone; it is hard to imagine our lives before he was here. As I think about my sweet little man it brings tears to my eyes; I can't even put into words how happy and complete he makes our family. He has such a personality even at 1, he is very strong willed and knows exactly what he wants when he wants it (alot like someone esle I know *grin*.) He is also my cuddler, maybe this is because he is still nursing, but I think that it is just who he is and I LOVE IT!

These are some pictures from his first year.I just love that round little face of his. Here are some of his stats to compare:

Birth

Weight: 8 lbs. 12 oz.

Length: 20 inches

1 year old

Weight: 26lbs 4oz! (WOW!)

Lenght: 30 inches

Words he says:
Mama
Dada
Ayee (Allie)
Hi
Yup (yes)
Do (Dog)

Things you do:

*Stand up from a sitting position
*Crawls all over the place and FAST
*Walk (holding on to something, either the furniture or someones hands)
*Claps both his hands and feet. When he gets really excited he claps them both, it is so cute!
*Calls for the dog when he is eating, to get him to eat our of his hand



No comments: