Monday, August 4, 2008

Brad Paisley Concert...

Better late than never, a couple of weeks ago, my good friend Liz and I went to the Brad Paisley concert and it was GREAT! There were three openers Chuck Wicks, Jewel and another young upcoming female artist and I can't seem to remember her name or find it online. The concert was great and it was a lot of fun to see Jewel in concert too. I used to listen to her in college and I have to say that I am really liking her comeback and as a "country" singer.
I did feel a tad "old" and "mom'ish" at first but I think that was just because on our way in there were tons of tailgaters and the average age was well let's see just barely 21 *grin* or maybe it was because I used to listen to Jewel in college and half the crowd was in junior high when I was in college *grin*
Liz, got us great seats! I couldn't believe how close we were to the stage/catwalk. We were 8 rows back from the stage its self and only a couple from the catwalk.

Well here are some pictures from the concert.


This is that young artist that I am blanking on her name. I think someone said that she was on Dancing With the Stars? Maybe? But she was good *grin* Sorry this picture is sideways, for the life of me I couldn't get it to turn!


Chuck Wicks... he sings Stealing Cinderella; I love this song, it totally makes me think of Allie.

Jewel, she played lots of her "old" stuff and her new songs too. She has such an amazing voice.


Brad Paisley, he was great! His part of the concert was over 2 hours! and so much fun.


No comments: