Saturday, July 25, 2009
2. I hate waking up with a head cold, especially in the summer!
3. I love summer and being a SAHM! I really hope that we can make this work on a permanent basis!
4. We finally got our camper registered and up to the house, so tomorrow it is cleaning time. I am hoping we can take our maiden voyage in the next couple of weeks.
5. I am shooting (which is an awful term) a 1 yr olds birthday party this afternoon! Should be lots of fun!
6. Fake lotion tans don't hold up too well when you get a pedicure! LOL, oh well!
7. My mom and I are taking the kids into New York City this week, to take Allie to the American Girls Store! Should be lots of fun! Just trying to decide if we should take Jack or not.
8. I really need to make more time to go to the beach, we have been so busy doing other stuff that we haven't gone that much.
9. I can't believe that Jack will be two a week from tomorrow! Where does the time go?!
10. I need to go and enjoy the rest of this pedicure. Have a great weekend!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Monday, July 20, 2009
If you are interested in seeing more pix from this shoot head over here. Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment so that I know you were here and I can stop by your blog and check out your entry too!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Which way to go first?
Watch out for those sprinklers! Never know where they are going to pop up!
I love this one of Addy and her reflection, almost like she has found another baby to play with!
Yup! Addy is doing what you think she is doing *grin*!
**In case you are wondering, Jack was there too! He just wasn't really loving the sprinklers.
Friday at the Sprinkler Pad
What's up Quinn?
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
8... number of years we have been married.
25... months between Allie and Jack.
5... number of places we have lived in the 6 years that we have been back in CT, it took us a while to find a place that we could call home *grin*!
9... years that we lived in New Hampshire
13... the states that I have visited... CT,VT,NH,ME,MA,NY,NJ,DE,NC,FL,CO,NM,MT
37... the states that I would like to visit.
1.. brother who's...
6... years younger than me.
So there you have it, some more random info about me. Happy Tuesday!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Okay, so I don't think there is anyone out there that doesn't already know what "Not me" Monday is but, it is a blog carnival that was created by MckMama as a chance for moms and dads to share all those things that they did not do during there week! So here it goes these are the things that I did not do this week...
I did not tell my 4 year old daughter that the thunder the other night was just God bowling.
I did not seriously contemplate dropping our family dog off at the local shelter this week because he had eaten another kids toy and was driving me NUTS!!!
I certainly did not go to Home Depot on Thursday with the kids in toe and proceed to get a paint sample for our bathroom and then take pictures of vanities and light fixtures and then email them to my hubby at work! Nope Not ME!!!
After my visit to Home Depot, I am not itching to get started with remodeling our bathroom! No way, not me I have way more patience than that.
I did not go to the antiques fair to walk around with my mom and then get these two things...
Nope, not me!
I did not rationalize buying the bench (which I want to use for my photography, can't you just see a baby laying on there tummy on it), by telling my husband that we would use it in our bedroom too.
I did not go to my parents house for what I thought was going to be an overnight and end up staying for 3 days and 3 nights! I would never do that, not me!
Oh, and I am not putting together my Not Me's on Sunday so that I will have them done and ready to link to MckMama's post when she posts tomorrow *grin*! Nope, not me!
Okay, so now that you've heard all the things that I didn't do this week, head over to MckMama's and check out what everyone else didn't do either. Have a great Monday and be sure to leave me a comment so that I know you were here and so that I can come visit you and check out what you didn't do this week either!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
You love to snuggle in the morning before you get out of bed, you wake up just like Mama, slowly! Oh, and I LOVE when you call me Mama, there is just something about it that I love, even more than being called Mom or Mommy, it just melts my heart.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
I did not take 279 pictures on the 3rd and 306 pictures on the 4th for a total of 585!!! No way, not me I would never take that many pictures!
My almost 4 yr. old daughter so does not lie her clothes out on her floor to pick out what she is going to wear! Nope, not my daughter!
At the parade on the 4th of July I did not suggest that my dad get the kids "dogs on sticks" from the vendor! And Jack certainly has not been tormenting our dog since we got home late on Saturday! Nope not me!
I am certainly not addicted to my iphone and check my email, facebook and whatnot way too much!
I am not SO excited to have a photo shoot this morning with a college friend who has twin boys that I just don't know what to do with myself! Nope, not me!
2. Then on Saturday we headed to the parade in my hometown, Allie and I have gone every year since she was one! The parade was great as usual and the kids had such a great time, both watching the parade and playing with the "big" kids!
3. I love LONG weekends! Today was a little more relaxed, we stayed home for the morning and then headed out to see Matt's mom. Allie and Matt ended up visiting with Nana, while Jack napped in the car with me.
4. After our visit with Nana we headed to get lunch at Down the Hatch (a restaurant on the lake) and it was PACKED, so we didn't stay for lunch, there weren't any tables where we could have a highchair for Jack. So we headed to Stew Leonard's for ice cream.
5. After ice cream we went to their little petting zoo, which Allie and Jack love! I don't think that we can go to Stew's with out stopping by the petting zoo!
6. After ice cream and the petting zoo we decided to try and go back to the hatch, but no luck, still just as packed!
7. So back to Stew's for lobsta dinna for $12.99! Complete with a drink, corn on the cob and fries! You can't beat that and it was de lish!
8. We still don't know what we are going to do for a vacation, I am hoping to get our camper registered this week (I am pretty sure I finally have ALL the paperwork that we need) and get it out here and cleaned up and up to the campground so that we can at least get some time away there *grin*!
9. We finally got a cork board hung up in Jack's room to put all his artwork on! It looks so cute and hopefully that will help keep it a bit more organized! Now all I need to do is figure out what to do with all the kids artwork on a permanent basis!
10. I am LOVING my new camera and I PROMISE that I am going to get some pix up soon!
Have a great week!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Jack had his speech visit this morning, at home for the first time. Up until now they have been at his school. I am so amazed at how much more he is talking all the time! When K and I were talking about his progress she mentioned that she thought he might be a little tongue tied. I definitely think that this could be a possibility, when he was first born he had a really hard time getting going with his nursing. He had a hard time latching on and I had to work at it really hard to get him on all the way. So at one of his first doctors appointments I asked Dr. A what he thought and he said, no, no, he's not tongue tied. You would KNOW it if he was!
Well as it turns out K got a good look in his mouth today and she thinks that it (his frenulum, the little thing under your tongue) is a little tight and that we might need to have it clipped, which she said is much better done when he is young, but for now she wants to keep an eye on it.
And last but not least, I can't believe that Allie is going to be 4 in 7 days!!! Oh my goodness, where does the time go? I am in the process of working on a post for her 4th birthday, which will include pictures from her "photo shoot" the other day at the beach, but here is a sneak peek...
I love how the colors came out and it has vintage look to it!
Okay, off to make lunch!