Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Little About Me...

I saw this over at 4 Little Men and just had to do it... because I have so much free time *LOL*

I am… a wife, mother, daughter and friend
I want… to be a stay at home mom
I wish... Jack would sleep through the night consistently
I hate, strongly dislike… (we don’t use the word hate) squash and mushrooms
I miss… living near the seaside (especially this weekend at the shore)
I fear… dying
I feel… in love with my best friend
I hear… the fan whirling above my head while I am typing
I smell… Earth Mama Angel Baby lotion (I just gave the kids baths)
I crave… more time at the beach
I search… for quiet times with each of my children.
I wonder… if I will go back to work in the fall.
I regret… the moments I don’t appreciate my life.
I love… Matt, Allie, Jack, my parents, my brother Stephen, and my friends
I care… for Allie and Jack
I ache… for some quiet time with my husband
I always... feel blessed
I believe... in God
I dance… with Allie to High School Musical (Daddy bought it for her)
I sing... along with the radio in the car or whenever it is on.
I cry… when I watch a sad movie
I don’t always... like to grocery shop or make dinner
I fight… hardly ever
I write… on my blog
I never… say never
I listen… to my ipod
I need… coffee
I am happy... with my life.

No comments: