Monday, July 28, 2008

The Castle Playground


These pictures are so late, I had wanted to post them last week and then time just got away from me and here we are on Monday and I am posting them. Last week we went to this great playground in a neighboring town, the kids and I had been there before, but it was a first time for Melissa and her kids.
I love this playground, it is huge and there is something for everyone to do and PLENTY of shade, which is really important on these hot summer days.


Miles and Jack just loved swinging on the swings, but I don't think that you can tell that, from looking at these pictures *hehe*






Allie and I on the "wiggle board", this is what we call it, I don't know what else to call it. Last time we were at the park I could barely get her to go on it and this time well the pictures say it all she had a blast. I just love that smile!



I just love days like this spent with my kiddos and good friends. I wish that summer would last forever. I don't want to go back to work in the fall, I love staying home with Allie and Jack. I wish that I could think of a way to make a little bit of money so that I COULD stay home... any ideas?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: