Saturday, May 23, 2009

Random Weekend Thoughts

1. I LOVE long weekends!

2. Today was so nice, we didn't do much. Well, we had planned on taking the kids to the Peabody Museum to see the dinosaurs and play in the Discovery Room. Unfortunately Matt and I didn't check the hours and when we were about 20 minutes away I was checking the website for the address and realized that they close at 5pm on Saturdays! Boo! We would only have an hour there. So we decided to go tomorrow instead! Oh well!

3. I want a maid, nothing crazy just twice a month. Someone who can do the cleaning that I don't have time for and don't like to do, like washing the floors and cleaning the baseboards!

4. Tuesday will be Matt's and my 8th anniversary!

5. I have a baby girl shoot next Sunday that I am so EXCITED about! She is 3 months old and the daughter of one of my sorority sisters from college! She is so adorable and I can't wait to spend the day with them next Sunday and see another sister of mine after the shoot. It is going to be such a fun day, I can't wait! Say a prayer for some beautiful weather next Sunday *grin*!

6. I am dying to hear about the I ♥ Faces contest, I would just love to be part of their blurb book. If you click here you can see Una's sweet face, look in the second collage top row far right *grin*!

7. I am addicted to my new iPhone! Never thought I would say that, but I am. I am going to try starting a new photo challenge, where I take one photo a day with my iPhone and edit it with iPhone apps and then post it. We'll see how it goes...

8. 20 DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL!!!

9. This weekend has been one of death and carnage her at out house, both of Allie's fish died and out of the 5 butterflies that hatched we only had one survive to release this morning. All five hatched, but the weather has been so wet and cold, we haven't been able to release them and when I went to go get them this morning for release there was only one still alive and it was just barely hanging in there. So we quickly released it on our deck into the potted flowers!

10. I can't believe that Allie will be 4 in 6 1/2 weeks! Where does the time go?

Have a great long weekend!

Oh, does anyone know how to do a strike though on blogger?

2 comments:

Lori said...

sounds like lots of fun going on for you right now. Happy Anniversary!

to do a strike out you have to type < strike > your word < / strike > (just don't put in all the extra spaces)

just jamie said...

Wow. Lots happening. LOVE that baby shot in the last post, btw. :)