Wow, it's been a while since I have done a Not me! Monday post! Well, here goes nothing...
1. I so didn't wait around all morning on Saturday to get satellite TV installed just to find out that we don't have a clear line of sight! And I certainly wasn't annoyed at the tech, no way, not me!
2. Later in the day on Saturday, Matt and I took the kids to one of Matt's RC races and I totally didn't have the kids watch from the car, because I didn't want to have to chase them around the dusty dirty track. No not me and for that matter we wouldn't even have gone *grin*!
3. Last Wednesday when I went to get a pedicure after work, I didn't spend the whole time on my phone checking and responding to email, playing on Facebook and reading New Moon. No way, not me, I would spend that precious time relaxing!
4. I am not counting down the days left in the school year and I don't know that there are only 24 left! Nope, not me!
5. I so don't have a bag of lavender on my desk that I sniff regularly during the day to try and stay relaxed! Not ME!
6. You wouldn't have caught me last week putting Jack to bed in a disposable diaper, because I didn't have any clean cloth ones! NO WAY, NOT ME! But, if you did catch me doing that you would know that it was a good thing I had that one left over from when we started doing cloth last year, cause there wasn't a clean diaper in the whole house!!!
Well there you have it all the things that I didn't do this past week! Now head over to MckMama's and check out what she didn't do and read what everyone else didn't do either!
Have a great week!