Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random Weekend Thoughts

1. Getting up early and then waiting around all morning for the Dish TV guy to get here, just to find out that we don't have a clear line of sight is super annoying! Now we are stuck with the way over priced cable company!

2. This afternoon we took the kids to one of Matt's RC races. I don't usually have the patience or interest to go (sorry Hun) but the kids had a great time! I thought Jack was gonna jump out of his carseat (we watched in the car, because the weather was threatening) and run on to the track.

3. Why, oh why do my kids wake up SO early on the weekends? Allie was up this morning at 6ish. Thank goodness Jack slept till after 7:30!

4. I am counting down the days left in the school year, I can't wait for summer days, shorts and flip flops, going to the beach and spending the days with MY kids!

5. I have been trying to figure out what we are going to do for Allie's birthday this year, I really want the party to be somewhere other than our house. I know that sounds awful, but we are leaving for vacation shorty after her birthday and I just want to have the party be a little easier for me. We have it narrowed down to a party at a bead store, where the kids make their own bracelets, Build a Bear, or at Stew Leonard's Princess Party. Stew's is a big dairy store in CT/NY and they have a party room where they hold children's parties. The only thing holding me back about the bead party is that I don't think the boys will be that into it... so we will see.

6. Matt and I are getting ready to watch the NASCAR All Star Race and I am wishing that we were there! We went the spring before I was pregnant with Allie and we had SO much FUN!!! I would love for us to go to a race this year.

7. Jack's speech is making so much progress! He is saying more and more and most importantly trying to say more and more. I am so PROUD of him!

8. I guess you know you like a song when you Shazam tag it TWICE! I ♥ Muse, Starlight!

9. I had so much fun earlier this week photographing Una and her brother Sammy, the daughter of our friends Pat and Joan. I can't wait see what these pictures look like printed, they are gonna be amazing, even if I do say so myself.

10. I am still trying to decide which lens to buy. As Matt would say, I can't make decisions. I am still wavering between a $500 lens and a $200 dollar one! I know you would think that would be the decision right there, but I want to be sure that I am getting the lens that I am going to LOVE!

I hope you all have a great weekend, what's left of it!

2 comments:

Lori said...

great thoughts... my boys are always up early on the weekends too... don't they know mommies like to sleep in too?

Kelly said...

Can't wait till summer! Right there with ya, girl!!