1. I was so glad that the weather today turned out to be nice, we took the kids to the park and had such a great time!
2. Allie saw a friend a the park and it was so cute when they realized the other was there *grin*! They gave each other big hugs and were so excited!
3. I am hoping to get a new cell phone tomorrow. I really want an iphone, but I just don't see it in my future right now, they are just too expensive.
4. There are just 35 days left of school!!! YAY, then it is a different life for 2.5 months! Can you tell I am excited? I can't wait for summer vacation to get here!
5. I can't believe that Allie will be 4 years old in just a little more than 2 months! Were has all the time gone, it seriously seems like just yesterday that I was pregnant with her!
6. I can't wait for summer, it means... sleeping in, playing outside with the kids, days at the beach, bike riding, trips to the water park, sleepovers, vacation to Maine, eating outside, fireflies and so much more!
7. Jack is talking so much more and just trying so much more than he had before. Even his speech teacher said she was really pleased with how he is doing!
8. The weekends are too short, where do they go? I can't believe that it is already half over.
9. My photography business is really starting to pick up, thanks to the nice weather! Go here to check out what I have been up to lately *grin*!
10. I hope that everyone has a great weekend and has a chance to get outside and enjoy some nice spring weather!