Sunday, March 15, 2009

Random Weekend Thoughts

1. I am feeling much better this weekend! Thank goodness, right!

2. I had a root canal on Monday and boy oh boy do I feel better! And let me tell you, they aren't as bad as people make them out to be. I won't lie to you they are no picnic, you have more hardware in your mouth than a mom and pop hardware store but other than that and having someone poking around in your mouth it really wasn't so bad. They give you enough medicine to numb you up and then other than that not so bad. The only bad part is that I have to go back on Wednesday so that they can finish it up, it's not done in one day.

3. We finally decided what to do about my laptop. After talking to lots of different people and getting their opinions we decided that it would be best to replace it, because no one could guarantee us that they could fix it, plus it is an expensive fix! So after lots of driving around and shopping around we finally bought a refurbished DELL this morning! And the best part is that I didn't have to use all the money that I had been saving for my new lens!

4. Business is picking up since I launched my new site. I have 4 new bookings!

5. Today we had a great day with our friends the Heenan's! It was so nice to see everyone and spend time together and catch up. Plus what great weather we had! Good Friends + Good Weather= A Great Day!

6. We spent a good part of our visit at the beach! You heard me right at the beach, it was so nice to feel the sand between my toes and the sun on my face! I can't wait till we have more of these days!

7. Jack rode on a bike/tricycle for the first time; he was so cute he just straddled the bike and walked along. Good thing for his helmet too, because he fell over the handlebars and if he hadn't had a helmet he would have probably gotten really hurt.

8. We bought both Allie and Jack new helmets for riding their bikes.

9 & 10. Sorry, I've got nothin' for ya! I just can't think of two more random thoughts!

Hope you have a great week!



2 comments:

Lori said...

sounds like things are smoothing out for you... glad to hear it

Alicia W. said...

See, good things happen to good people! I bet your new lens is going to ROCK! can't wait to see the pics you take when you get it.