Monday, March 30, 2009

I ♥ Stellan

This is a special edition of "Not Me!" Monday in honor of sweet baby Stellan... I wasn't sure that I was even going to take part in this until I saw a few other people who are close to MckMama in real life took part as well. So here goes...

My heart did (not) break when I read last Monday that sweet little Stellan was in the hospital with the same heart issues that he had gone through in utero.

I (did not) feel loads of anger and resentment towards the doctor how administered the doses of Albuterol to Stellan in the ER.

I have (not) been consumed all week and weekend with thoughts of this sweet baby and his family.

I have (not) been talking with my husband about this so much that I feel like we actually know MckMama.

I (did not) join the facebook group, Pray for Stellan and then ask everyone on my friends list to do so too!

My daughter (did not) ask me the other day how the baby with the sick heart was.

I (do not) think about both MckMama and Stellan every night when I rock my son to sleep and hope and pray that she gets to do just this for as long as he will let her.

My Mom (does not) ask me for MckMama updates whenever we talk on the phone.

I saw this quote at 4 The Love of Family and it is just so fitting that I wanted to share it with you...

Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary. Isaiah 40:31

If you would like to show your support for MckMama or just read what other people had to say go here and check it out!



1 comment:

Claire said...

Such a cute post!

Cxx