- I did not buy frosting last week just to have in the back of the fridge as a secret little snacky treat, no way I wouldn't do that!
- I did not get excited last week at all the new visitors to my blog, that would just be silly.
- I most certainly did not pretend to be still asleep on Sunday morning so that Matt would get the kids as they woke up and I could get a little bit more sleep. I would never do this I just love waking up early when the kids do.
- I did not feed Jack soy yogurt with baby cereal mixed in for dinner on Saturday and Sunday because he was being so picky that he wouldn't eat anything else. I would never give in and do that, especially two nights in a row!
- We definitely did not just go for a car ride late Sunday afternoon because both of the kids were whinny and we were tired of being stuck in the house from all the rain.
- I definitely did not shamelessly hint to my husband that I wanted flowers delivered to me at work for my birthday. I would never do that, especially since he sweetly gets me flowers for no reason at all.
- And I definitely did not come up with my list while driving home from work tonight. I would never multi-task like that while driving.
What did you not do this week? Take my word for it this feels so good and it is definitely cheaper than therapy *grin*
Oh, and I am defiantely not on the phone with my good friend as I am finishing typing my "not me's"... that would just be a terrible friend... oh and I did not just get bagged for it!