Tuesday, September 2, 2008

McCain/Palin

"Vote for the candidate who is best for the country, not the party you belong to." and "Country matters more than party"


Both of these are my favorite quotes from Senator Joe Liberman at the Republican National Convention on Tuesday night. I give Liberman a lot of credit for speaking at the RNC, he has always been a senator who stands by what he believes, not just his party.


I have to say that I am excited about the McCain/Palin ticket. I am happy to see two mavericks, who will be able to try and reform Washington, DC. I am also happy to see a conservative woman running for Vice President! Just what we need a strong woman with strong values! She is a woman I would want as a role model for my daughter.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Yes! Well said. I really admire her tenacity and committment to service AND her family. I hope people catch on!