Monday, August 10, 2009

Stepping Stones With Lady Bug Girl and Bumble Bee Boy!

Last week the kids and I went to Stepping Stones Children's Museum with my friend Melissa and her two kids and her daughters friend. Have I mentioned yet this summer how much I love this place *grin*! Well, I do! and so do Allie and Jack, or should I call them Lady Bug Girl and Bumble Bee Boy! You know like the children's book?!

We They also played in the rain while I snapped some pictures! I was really amazed that no other parents would let their kids play in the rain! The kids had so much fun and I loved watching them *grin*!

These pictures of Allison say it all, she enjoyed LOVED playing in the rain, can you tell?

Here are a couple more of my favorites from the day.







2 comments:

Lori said...

how cool is that! I wish we had a place like that around here

Alicia W. said...

Oh my goodness! You know I"m loving the lady bug and bumble bee costumes!! So cute.