1. Picnics and fireworks... the kids and I headed out to my folks house on Friday and had a great time. We went to a picnic on Friday night and the kids had so much fun! Then we headed down to the beach to watch the fireworks!
2. Then on Saturday we headed to the parade in my hometown, Allie and I have gone every year since she was one! The parade was great as usual and the kids had such a great time, both watching the parade and playing with the "big" kids!
3. I love LONG weekends! Today was a little more relaxed, we stayed home for the morning and then headed out to see Matt's mom. Allie and Matt ended up visiting with Nana, while Jack napped in the car with me.
4. After our visit with Nana we headed to get lunch at Down the Hatch (a restaurant on the lake) and it was PACKED, so we didn't stay for lunch, there weren't any tables where we could have a highchair for Jack. So we headed to Stew Leonard's for ice cream.
5. After ice cream we went to their little petting zoo, which Allie and Jack love! I don't think that we can go to Stew's with out stopping by the petting zoo!
6. After ice cream and the petting zoo we decided to try and go back to the hatch, but no luck, still just as packed!
7. So back to Stew's for lobsta dinna for $12.99! Complete with a drink, corn on the cob and fries! You can't beat that and it was de lish!
8. We still don't know what we are going to do for a vacation, I am hoping to get our camper registered this week (I am pretty sure I finally have ALL the paperwork that we need) and get it out here and cleaned up and up to the campground so that we can at least get some time away there *grin*!
9. We finally got a cork board hung up in Jack's room to put all his artwork on! It looks so cute and hopefully that will help keep it a bit more organized! Now all I need to do is figure out what to do with all the kids artwork on a permanent basis!
10. I am LOVING my new camera and I PROMISE that I am going to get some pix up soon!
Have a great week!