Monday, July 20, 2009

i ♥ faces ~ feet week

Okay so I faces is doing something a little different this week, instead of faces they are doing feet. Yup, you heard read it right, feet! So I just new which picture I wanted to enter. It is this one of Pam and her twin boys feet. This is the most these little feet were still for our whole photoshoot!

If you are interested in seeing more pix from this shoot head over here. Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment so that I know you were here and I can stop by your blog and check out your entry too!



7 comments:

Bryce's momma said...

Adorable! You know that I love the "Chuck's" shoes! Nice Capture!

Rachel said...

ute!@

Alicia W. said...

LOVE the concept of the little converse. Soooo cute! Great Entry as well.

Jo said...

Very cute! Love it!

Kathy said...

great photo!

Unknown said...

what an incredible photo! The two boys between daddy! Great idea. Love the matching shorts

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

This is darling! Love the matching shoes!