Thursday, July 9, 2009

Allie Grace


It's hard to believe that 1460 days ago you were born and you turned us into a family of 3! Gosh, I can't even believe that it has been 4 years! You, my first born, my baby girl, you are so special to me and these are just some of the things that I love about you...

You love to snuggle in the morning before you get out of bed, you wake up just like Mama, slowly! Oh, and I LOVE when you call me Mama, there is just something about it that I love, even more than being called Mom or Mommy, it just melts my heart.



You are a little girly girl through and through. Daddy and I talk about it all the time and we just love that when you grow up you want to be Cinderella. You are already our little princess! You wear dresses or skirts ONLY (your choice)! When we need you to wear pants it is not a good day *grin*! I love how you get so excited when I wear a skirt or dress or when I buy one!



You have been a great big sister, since the day Jackson was born ! You love him SO much and you are very helpful. You love to get things for him and I love how when you two have been away from each other you get so excited to see him and give him a BIG hug!



I love that you are a little fashionista, you love your dresses and you love shopping. You don't hesitate to give your opinion on what things look like and what people should or shouldn't wear. I don't think I have ever met another 4 year old who is so aware of their fashion, or others.



My hopes for you are that...

*you continue to be as happy a little girl as you are now.

*you are always confident in yourself, you have this now and I hope that you keep this, especially when you are a teenager, when it is so hard to do.

*you continue to have such a caring and open heart. You show so much concern for everyone and I love this about you.

*you are always at peace and know who you are.

*that you always keep insight the things that will really make you happy; family and friends.


I love you more than I can put into words! Happy 4th birthday baby girl!


*The pictures in this post are from your "photo shoot" at the beach for your 4th birthday*

3 comments:

Alicia W. said...

Beautiful post and fantastic pictures. Your little Allie is such a sweet soul. :) Hope you all have a great weekend.

Kelly said...

So sweet and awesome photos! Happy birthday to your sweet one!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to your princess. what great pictures and a loving tribute to your precious little doll