I have totally fallen off pace blogging lately, I have had a ton of things on my mind with work/school and my photography. But here is some of what I have been thinking about this weekend. This idea of random weekend thoughts is inspired by Lori.
1. Matt and I went to the movie Taken yesterday, it was so good. I love Liam Nelson and he was great in this movie. Without giving anything away, it is so hard to imagine that things like this happen in the world.
2. When we were at the movie, I was so surprised that there were children at the movie, the subject mater of the movie was so inappropriate for children to be watching. I couldn't believe that there were to girls there without a parent and at the most they were 12, but probably younger. What is with some parents. I swear I am not trying to sound judgemental, but seriously...
3. I am so glad that I have a 4 day weekend! The only thing that could be better would be a full week off instead!
4. It was so nice to hear from Allie's teacher that she was so proud of her valentines that she made, when she passed them out in class.
5. I was SO surprised that Allie was the only child in her whole class that made her own valentines!
6. I am VERY excited for the Daytona 500 tomorrow and I am hoping that both kids will take afternoon naps, so that we can actually watch the race!
7. I am going through camera withdrawls *grin*! I am going to do a mini photo shoot with Jack tomorrow, they will probably be the last of his "baby" pictures.
8. Oh how I wish they would stay little forever, I had the realization that Allie will be 4 in less than 5 months!
9. Wishing that this stimulus package that is coming was going to do more for me than maybe $13 bucks in my paycheck!
10. I can't wait for spring! I am SO done with winter, when will spring be here?