1.My maiden name was Smack and I was so siked when I got married *grin*
2. I lived in New Hampshire for 10 years!
3. I greatly dislike snakes; I mean they really freak me out. I can't even stand to be in the same room with them, even when they are behind glass!
4. When I was in first grade I thought I wanted to be a nurse, just like my mom , funny thing is I can't stand blood.
5. I had both of my children naturally, without any medication!
6. I nursed both my babies past their first year; Allie till she was 18 months and I found out I was pregnant with Jack. I nursed Jack until he was 15 months and he weened himself. I was very sad about this I had always thought that he would nurse until he was close to 24 months, but he was done.
7. I want more than anything to get my photography business going and I am doing everything that I can to make this happen! I am just waiting for my website to finish coming together.
8. I love my husband more than I have ever loved another person, with the exception of our children (that's different)!
9. Before our first wedding anniversary I almost lost Matt. He was VERY sick and was in the ICU at Dartmouth Hospital for 13 days, those were the worst days of my life!
10. I had my daughter when I was just four months shy of 30, which is just shy of 30 years after my mom had me when she was 30. Kinda cool, huh!
11. I was in a sorority in college, and it was the best thing that I ever did; it totally helped me come out of my shell and make some wonderful and great friendships.
12. I am really shy, when I first meet people!
13. I would love to live in New York City for one year, just to see what it is like.
14. I love watching NASCAR... oh, did I just say that/write that! But I do, I really like watching it and going to races!
15. My favorite driver is Dale Earnhardt Jr.
16. I can't remember the last book that I read (other than a children's book); I wish that I read more!
17. I waited forever to join facebook but I love it; it is such a great way to catch up with old friends and network.
18. I am very emotional and I cry very easily and have a really hard time stopping, once I get going.
19. I am afraid of dying while my children are young and they will not know me.
20. I would give up driving in a heartbeat if I could afford a chauffeur.
21. I am an absolute klutz and I wanted to name out daughter Grace, but Matt said that would be too dangerous, because she would have half my genes and what if she was a klutz too. Well good thing, because Allie definitely got that gene too *grin*!
22. I LOVE summer and I can't wait for blasted winter to be OVER!
23. I have been rear ended 5 times!
24. I have never traveled outside of the US, other than to the Caribbean on my honeymoon.
25.Someday I would like to travel to Ireland, Italy and Hawaii.