Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Things, I Bet You Don't Know About Me

1.My maiden name was Smack and I was so siked when I got married *grin*

2. I lived in New Hampshire for 10 years!

3. I greatly dislike snakes; I mean they really freak me out. I can't even stand to be in the same room with them, even when they are behind glass!

4. When I was in first grade I thought I wanted to be a nurse, just like my mom , funny thing is I can't stand blood.

5. I had both of my children naturally, without any medication!

6. I nursed both my babies past their first year; Allie till she was 18 months and I found out I was pregnant with Jack. I nursed Jack until he was 15 months and he weened himself. I was very sad about this I had always thought that he would nurse until he was close to 24 months, but he was done.

7. I want more than anything to get my photography business going and I am doing everything that I can to make this happen! I am just waiting for my website to finish coming together.

8. I love my husband more than I have ever loved another person, with the exception of our children (that's different)!

9. Before our first wedding anniversary I almost lost Matt. He was VERY sick and was in the ICU at Dartmouth Hospital for 13 days, those were the worst days of my life!

10. I had my daughter when I was just four months shy of 30, which is just shy of 30 years after my mom had me when she was 30. Kinda cool, huh!

11. I was in a sorority in college, and it was the best thing that I ever did; it totally helped me come out of my shell and make some wonderful and great friendships.

12. I am really shy, when I first meet people!

13. I would love to live in New York City for one year, just to see what it is like.

14. I love watching NASCAR... oh, did I just say that/write that! But I do, I really like watching it and going to races!

15. My favorite driver is Dale Earnhardt Jr.

16. I can't remember the last book that I read (other than a children's book); I wish that I read more!

17. I waited forever to join facebook but I love it; it is such a great way to catch up with old friends and network.

18. I am very emotional and I cry very easily and have a really hard time stopping, once I get going.

19. I am afraid of dying while my children are young and they will not know me.

20. I would give up driving in a heartbeat if I could afford a chauffeur.

21. I am an absolute klutz and I wanted to name out daughter Grace, but Matt said that would be too dangerous, because she would have half my genes and what if she was a klutz too. Well good thing, because Allie definitely got that gene too *grin*!

22. I LOVE summer and I can't wait for blasted winter to be OVER!

23. I have been rear ended 5 times!

24. I have never traveled outside of the US, other than to the Caribbean on my honeymoon.

25.Someday I would like to travel to Ireland, Italy and Hawaii.

2 comments:

Lori said...

very cool get to know you post

Charity said...

I would have never guessed on the NASCAR thing! Too funny because everyone in my house (okay, me included) watches it and my boys know all the drivers based on the sponsor. I haven't been to an actual race yet though :)