Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Ahhh, it's Monday again and time for MckMama's blog carnival called "Not Me!" Monday and some good old free therapy.

I did not taken almost a month off of doing my "Not me!" Monday's.

I did not seriously contemplate using a large part of our tax return to by myself a new Nikon D300, no way I am not that impulsive! Don't worry Mom, I know your reading this, I am waiting and saving *grin*!

I am not so impatient that I am having a REALLY hard time waiting for my new photography website to be finished. I have oodles more patience than that!

I am not so anxious about getting my photography business off the ground that I am self doubting and wondering why I haven't gotten any phone calls off the little bit of advertising that I did last week!

I do not spend way too much time on the computer in the evenings either blogging or on Facebook! I use my time when the kids are sleeping way better than that! No way, not me!


I did not have my fingers crossed that Jack would qualify for speech services when he was screened today.

I did not go to pick Allie up this afternoon at school after Jack's Birth to 3 screening, only to find that she was napping (which she never does at school) and then decide to leave her and let her nap and come back to get her after nap. Nope, not me!

I do not get SO frustrated with blogger, when it is acting up and not doing what I want it to. Not me!


3 comments:

Lori said...

hope the screening went well for Jack. I'm sure you will get some phone calls soon for your photography business. Things will work out... just in it's own time

Wayne said...

great not me monday,,, I am patioent most of the time until I am waiting for the mail man

Melissa said...

I Cannot wait to see your website either, TRUST me the wait will be worth it!! You are so talented and it will be so amazing!! IT is awesome watching how fabulous each new photo session is!! I love seeing everything you do..
I AM TRYING to keep up with your talents!! Rock it sista!!