Monday, December 1, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday


Well, can you believe it, it's Monday again!

I do not rock Jack to sleep at night just to be able to keep our time together, now that he isn't nursing. That would be crazy, what kind of sleep patterns would that set up.

I did not take all of our Christmas decorations out of the attic on Sunday morning, only to procrastinate all day and still not get the house decorated. Oh, and did I mention that I didn't even get all the boxes out of the attic, whoops! Well, it's all good, because I would never do that, right.

I did not keep my friend Melissa waiting for almost an hour at the park, because I was running late, from errands and stuck in traffic on the highway. No way, not me, I would never do that!

I did not wake up at 5 am on Black Friday to go to the mall with my good friend Melissa to look for deals for the kids for Christmas and buy both kids clothes at Gymboree and then lament over my purchase and contemplate returning it all, until I went to Children's Place and compared prices. No way, not me!

I did not let my laundry sit in the dryer so long on Saturday, that I had to restart the dryer to warm the wrinkles out of the clothes before I could put another load in. Nope, not me.

Ahhh, that feels so good... now go ahead and head over to MckMamma's and check out what everyone else did not do.



2 comments:

Lori said...

got to love snuggle time

Sheyb said...

Love not me mondays! They crack me up!