Game time!!!! I thought that this might be fun to play. All you have to do is make a list of ten of your favorite things. But there is a little catch. Everything on the list has to start with a specific letter of the Alphabet. That letter is randomly assigned by the blogger who you are playing with!
I got assigned the letter P from Alicia.
- Pandora- I love my Pandora bracelet, each bead has a special meaning and I can remember exactly when I got them!
- Pixies- They remind me so much of Allie for so many reasons, she is infatuated with Tinkerbell, so cute!
- Pumpkins- There is so much that I like about them, the symbolize fall and a time for so much fun.
- Peppermint Stick Ice Cream- Need I say more, I just love it!
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins and Coffee- love them to!
- Peonies- They are my all time favorite flower! I love their scent and they come in so many different varieties.
- Palmer- My grandmother's maiden name
- Puppies- They are so cute, but oh, then they grow up into awful, dogs. Oh, no, that is another post coming soon! But, seriously, I do love a cute wittle puppy
- Pomegranates- Yummy, I love picking at them and they are delish
Want to play along? Let me know and I will assign you a letter *grin*!