Monday, December 29, 2008

Prayer Request

I think most of you who read my blog also read MckMama's but, on the off chance that you don't, I wanted to request that you pray for baby Stellan. As you may or may not know he had many heart issues in the womb over the summer and was miraculously healed of those issues and they thankfully have not re-appeared since his birth. However over the weekend he came down with a severe case of RSV, which you can read about here. Stellan, MckMama and their family are once again in great need of your prayers. Please take the time out of your day and say a prayer for this sweet baby boy and his family.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh, I am praying for that sweet thing!! My "monkey" had a little case of RSV last couple of weeks and needed a nebulizer! NOT FUN!