Sunday, October 12, 2008

Top Ten Favorite Things In My House

I originally saw this post idea on Tip Junkie and I had wanted to take part but I didn't have time to get the pictures that I needed for the post. Well I started this post on September 30th and it has taken me 14 days to get it posted!



10. When I Wake Print, that my mom gave me for my first mother's day after having Allie.


9. Our Kitchen, especially the new appliances. When we moved in the appliances were GROSS and not working well or not at all so we got all new ones. We also painted and added cabinet pulls to dress up the cabinets.



8. My Willow Tree Angel collection. I'm not much of a collector but I love these.



7. This child size rocker that was my Great Grandmother's.




6. Spanish Pottery, that my parents brought bake for us from their trip to Spain as an engagement present.


5. Our living room furniture, this is the first furniture set that we bought, other than the kids bedroom furniture.



4. Allie and Jack's bedrooms, they are probably the most finished rooms in our house.

(I still don't have pictures of the kids rooms, I will try to get them up tomorrow; but I wanted to get this post up finally)

3. The oil painting of Allie, that one of my parents from school painted for me. I just love this and it is hanging in our living room and I am hoping that she will paint one of Jack for me.


2.Our family photographs and scrapbooks. I especially love the pictures that we had done when I was pregnant with Jack.



And my number one favorite thing in my house is my Family!


So now that you know my top ten favorite things in my house, I would love to know yours too. So go ahead and post yours and then leave a comment. I would set up Mister Linky but I just couldn't figure it out. So instead leave a comment and if anyone can explain Mister Linky email me and I will try and get it up. My email is place4mommies(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments: