It's time again for more "Not me's" inspired by Mck Mama. Well here are my weekly "Not Me's", enjoy!
- On Saturday when Matt was out for the day, I did not lay on the couch and cuddle with Allie for almost 2 hours, while she watched Little Bear and Franklin and Jack napped. I would never let her watch 2 hours of TV all at once, not me.
- I did not check Facebook countless times this weekend to see if my friend had her baby.
- I did not forget the directions to the local farm, where we were going to get pumpkins and check out the farm animals and when I tried to find it on my own with the kids we definitely didn't get lost, no way that would never happen to me!
- I definitely did not dig out the kids footed jammies and add a blanket to their beds to avoid putting the heat on at night. I would never do that.
- I did not start 2 post this weekend and finish neither. Not me! I definitely finish what a start.
- I definitely did not decide that Jack was going to be a lion for Halloween just because I already have the costume, from when Allie was one!
- And I certainly did not spend so much money on it then, that I need Jack to wear it to make me feel better.
These are just some of the things that I did not do this week, what did you not do? I would love to hear about what you didn't do.
Hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by.