Well, it's that time of the week again... so here are the things that I didn't do this week. After you have read mine head over to Mck Mama's and share what you didn't do this week!
1. I totally did not put Jack down for a nap on Saturday after he had fallen asleep in the car on the way home from the Family Farm Day and lunch at the Pub, at 4pm! and then let him sleep and then change him into a night time diaper and jammies at 8:30 when he stirred and nurse him and then put him pack down to bed. No way that would be like playing Russian Roulette, he could have woken up at 4 in the morning! I would never risk that, not me!
2. I did not cry at school on Friday when our guest author Patricia Polacco read the story The Keeping quilt and shared the actual keeping quilt. I wouldn't do that, not at work and certainly not in front of my class.
3. I did not call my good friend Saturday night and complain to her that Tuffy our dog had eaten yet another toy and that I wanted to get rid of him... and I certainly did not do this with Allison cuddling next to me on the couch so that she piped up and said, "Mama, we could just throw Tuffy away and get a nice cat." Oh my goodness I did not do that and I didn't inspire my daughter to say that we should throw out the dog, not me!
4. I did not get some sort of satisfaction out of the Dodgers blowing their chance at the World Series, just because this means that Manny misses out this year! Not me!
5. I did not groan out loud when I took the lion costume out of the attic this weekend, just to find out that it doesn't even come close to fitting Jack. That would not be me.
6. I did not take my pictures for WWWAT on Wednesday on my way into work! Nope, not me.
So what did you not do this week? Head over and to Mck Mama's and share your "Not Me's!" If you are new, thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great week!