1. Matt's in GA again this week, so I am flying solo this week with the kids! Here's to praying that the week goes by quickly!
2. I am photographing my second birth of '09 and she is due next Sunday. With Matt being gone this week I am REALLY hoping that she doesn't go early! I know that is not very nice because every pregnant woman wants to go a little early, but it will just make things really complicated with the kids! So here's to hoping that she makes it to next Sunday!
3. I am planning on taking out a box of Christmas a night this week and try and get some decorating done before the weekend.
4. We have a dilemma, fake or real? Trees that is, in the past Matt and I have always put up an artificial Christmas tree, although last year, I was feeling like our kids were missing the experience of going and getting a real tree. So we had decided that this year we would leave the decision to the kids. So what do you think they chose? A real tree of course! The only problem is that we don't have lights, because our tree is a pre-lite tree. So now we need to get a tree and lights $$$.
5. We are trying to decide when to move Jack out of this crib and into a bed? We are also trying to decide whether or not to do a toddler bed? Decisions, decisions...
6. The kids and I are at my parents house today. Boy oh boy do I wish that we lived closer. We are about an hour and a half away! I don't feel like we need to live in the same town but even 45 minutes would be better! I am SO not looking forward to driving back an hour and a half tonight *sigh*!
7. I found the neatest wall decal calendar at TJ Maxx today with my mom. When I get it hung up I will share a picture! It is really neat!
8. We finally had Jack evaluated by an ENT doctor and have made the decission t have his tongue clipped, because he is tongue tied. We will hopefully have it done over Christmas break, if I can ever talk with the scheduler, we have been playing phone tag!
9. I braved the Black Friday crowds on Friday morning and hit the mall, bright and early (5:30 am) and managed to get some great deals! actually have Jacks shopping done and only need to put in an order to American Girl for Allie and then I will be done with both kids!!! I have also finished Matt and I am just about done with my parents *BIG* surprise for them!!!
10. Have a great week!