Monday, November 30, 2009

"Not Me" Monday



Well, I haven't done one of these in FOREVER but I totally felt like today was a good day to do one!

I did not wake up this morning at 5:30 and still end up a half hour behind schedule! NO NOT ME!!!!

I did not think about calling out sick today, just to have one more day at home! Nope, not me!

And I certainly didn't think that I would send the kids to school if I stayed home, just so that I could have some quiet time to myself, that wasn't late at night to get things done around the house! No way, not me!

I did not have the realization this weekend that my husband was going away for his week of work in GA and realize, WHAT WILL I DO IF THE WOMAN I AM SUPPOSED TO PHOTOGRAPH HER BIRTH GOES INTO LABOR?!?! Nope, I am way more prepared than that!

I am not STILL trying to get the perfect shot of my kids for our Christmas cards! No way, I am not that much of a perfectionist!

I did not tell my 4 1/2 year old daughter this morning that she needed to behave better or that Santa wouldn't bring her what she wants for Christmas! I can keep my cool way better than that!

I have not been thinking all day about the end of the day and counting how many more days until Christmas vacation! Nope, not me!

Oh, and I certainly did not get up at 4:30 a.m. on Black Friday to meet my friend Melissa at the mall to do Christmas shopping! Nope!

So you know the drill head over to MckMama's and check out what everyone else didn't do!

3 comments:

Lori said...

can't wait to see the picture you use for your Christmas card. I haven't even thought about what I want to do for ours this year... hmmmm

Sugar Mommy said...

Those are good ones.

†Pepe Rockz X-Rx™† said...

Chingon men jajaja