Sunday, November 22, 2009

Random Weekend Thoughts


1. WOW!!! It has been way too long since I have posted something, anything. Sorry, things have been SO busy!!!


2. My photography has taken off lately. I have had at least one shoot a weekend and more often there have been two! Not complaining, at ALL, I LOVE it!!! If you are interested in what I have been doing head over here and check out some of my latest shoots.


3. I have also been busy making holiday cards both for clients and anyone who might be interested in them. I have gotten my first order in and they look GORGEOUS!!! I am so happy and proud to be offering these. If you are interested go here and check them out. If you're interested in them contact me at jessica@sialiaphotography.com If you aren't local and can't set up a shoot but are interested in the cards, email me and you can email me your .jpeg and I will load them in and you can order them too *grin*!


4. Like so many other people I have been waiting on pins and needles waiting for the premier of The Twilight Saga: New Moon *grin*! I was so excited I even contemplated going to the midnight premier on Thursday night at midnight, but I decided that wouldn't be so good since I had to work on Friday. However, Friday night I went with my friend Megan and we had such a good time! I just love me a sparkling vampire... be could totally bite me, LOL!!! It was great, I really like that they stayed truer to the book, there were somethings that didn't make the movie, but that's to be expected since most movies aren't 5 hours long! Although it was 2+ hours of a great movie. I have to say that I will probably go back and see it again this week with some friends from work. Now only 219 days to go till Eclipse!!! LOL!


5. I need to order my own Christmas cards!


6.I have been staying up WAY too late lately! I find that the evening is the only time that I have to get things done and it has become way too common for me to be up until midnight (and I have to be up no later than 5:30 am!)


7. Last weekend we took Allie and Jack to go see Thomas the Train! What a great day! They had so much fun and so did we! We even go to go on a Thomas train ride, which they BOTH thought was pretty cool!


8. Speaking of going to bed, it is 11:25 and I need to head to bed!


9. If you are reading this and haven't given up on reading, thanks for stopping by!!!


10. Have a great week!


1 comment:

Lori said...

glad to hear things are going pretty smoothly. don't wear yourself down too much with the late nights