I don't know what happened to my post earlier, I posted it from my iPhone and it looks like it took the one post and broke it up into 12! Ugh... so lets try that again.
1. Now that I am back at work my weekends are even more precious to me and the weather this weekend has been beautiful! Feels like fall out and it has been nice and sunny.
2. Last week i had the honor of photographing my first birth and it was AMAZING!!! You can see the pix by clicking on the Sialia Photography Fan page link on the sidebar!
3. I have had two children of my own, but it was amazing to partake in it from the other side! I have to admit it even made me tear up.
4. I can't believe that it is already the end if September! I love the Fall it is my second favorite next to Summer, I just don't want to see it go by too fast!
5. We are going to the Guilford Fair today. Slight change in plans, we had planned on going to a Bluefish baseball game today, until Allie saw a commercial for the fair. Should be lots of fun!
6. Yesterday I was fortunate enough to take 4 day old pictures of little Shea! I absolutely love taking newborn pictures!!! I know that the first few days home with a newborn are busy and crazy, but it is hands down the best time for pictures, they sleep and are able to curl all up, they are just overall delicious!!! Again you can check out these pictures in the Sialia Photography Fan Page on facebook. Feel free to leave some comment love and even sign up to be a fan *grin*!
7. Potty Training is going so SLOW! He goes on the potty every hour or so, yet he still only actually "goes" every once in awhile! Frustrating for me, but hopefully we will get there soon!
8. Starting this coming weekend through the month of October I have at least one photo shoot booked each weekend! Some weekends I even have two!
9. Allie's class has been exposed to lice and all I can say about that is eeeeewwww!
10. Have a great weekend!!! Hopefully you are having some beautiful weather where you are!