1. I SO LOVE the weekend!!!
2. Allie had her first dance class today and she loved it! She started asking us last winter to take dance classes and we had to hold her off till now, when they started back up again. Well, the wait was worth it, because she loved it!
3. After dance we went up to northwestern, Connecticut and went to two of our favorite places, Kent Falls and Housatonic Meadows. We brought sandwiches and had lunch there and then enjoyed the falls for a few minutes, until it started to poor!
4. Tomorrow we have a busy day. We are going to the Candlewood Farm Airport Air Show in the morning and then apple picking in the afternoon with a bunch of friends! I can't wait! They should both be lots of fun!
5. My good friend Melissa is due on Monday to have her third child, a little girl Shea. I am supposed to photograph the birth and I am really hoping that she has the baby tonight or tomorrow (even though that would mess up my plans that I just told you about *grin*!)
6. I am trying to decide what to do about my Sialia Photography Blog. Now that am back to work full time teaching, I just don't really have the time to keep up with updating it. I have to be honest, loading pictures to Facebook is SO much easier and takes just a couple of minutes. I feel that in order to not feel stressed I need to simplify things and I think that the easiest way to do that right now is to pull the blog and just go with the Sialia Photography Fan Page on Facebook. What do you think?
7. Things are changing around here, can't say much right now, but things are a changing *grin*!
8. I just saw a new trailer for New Moon, it looks great! I seriously can't wait for this movie to open! I already have a bunch of friends to go with and I am SO looking forward to it!
9. The hubby and I were hoping to take the kids to Keene this October for the Pumpkin Fest, but they are holding it a week earlier this year so we can't make it and it sounds like it might be the last one *boo*!
10. Hope you are having a great weekend!