Saturday, September 5, 2009

Random Weekend Thoughts

1. First week back to school, went well. My class this year seems great! Thank goodness, cause last year's made me want to run!

2. I can't believe how fast summer went by this year! Must mean it was a good one!

3. I am still trying to figure out how to balance being a working mom and not letting my house fall completely apart during the week. I sure would love a cleaning lady!

4. Friday night I went out with some friends from work and we went to the NEW Pandora store at the mall. I never knew there was sucha thing. It was great and I got two new beads for my bracelet *grin*! So that means that the first two sections are now full and one to go. If you are wondering what I got, I got the owl and the love knot.

5. Poor Jack woke up this morning with what I think is croup. We, well I should say I, have already been on the phone with his doctor and he had me take him in a hot steamy shower and for a cold car ride with the windows down to try and clear his airways. The hot shower didn't seem to do much, but the car ride cleared him up and then he has slowly started to sound crumby again, so we are going in to have him seen.

6. It figures that the weekend one of the kids is sick is the weekend that Matt is gone on business! Ugh!!!

7. Turns out poor Jack does have croup, my poor baby.

8. It definitely pays to have a brother who was/is a mechanic... he was able to put the new flasher fuse in the truck. Which is really nice because manually blinking the blinkers was getting really old *grin*! He is also going to fix the "noise" that the truck is making. Thanks little brother!

9. I am in the progress of planning some fall shoots, which I am really looking forward to! I can't wait to share some pix from last weekends shoot and some great upcoming shoots!

10. I just love a three day weekend! Ahhh!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

glad your first week went well

hope your little guy is feeling better and soon!