1. Things have been so busy lately, that my Random Weekend Thoughts posts are the only post that I get done.
2. Only 5 1/2 days of school left! YIPPEE!!!
3. I have FINALLY decided to buckle down and start exercising. Last night Matt took out our stationary bike and I rode for a half an hour. I am going to work my way up to an hour a day! I just know that this will help me jump start losing weight! I would be psyched if I could loose 10 lbs before we leave for Maine in a month... we'll see.
4. The weather around her has been more like the Olympic Peninsula, than New England. It has rained SO much and when it isn't raining it is gray and misty. I need to see the sun and how about so warmer weather.
5. I locked myself out of the house today with both kids AND I didn't have my car keys either!
6. Luckily, I called my hubby and he after a few tries remembered the code for our garage door keypad!
7. After I got my keys the kids and I went to a secret location to work on our Daddy's Day gift, unfortunately I can't tell you what it is because he actually reads this sometimes, Hi Honey! But if you are really interested leave me a comment and I will email you and let you know what super cool things we did! And no Matt you can't email me!
8. I have two photo shoots tomorrow and I am so pumped! I have a morning one with twin boys who are 19 months old and then in the afternoon I have a shoot with a friends 17 and 18 year old! Talk about switching gears! I can't wait, say a prayer that the weather is good!
9. Matt is watching Rob's Fantasy Factory on MTV and they are doing bat spins and then trying to ride their skateboards... too funny. I remember bat spins from college, but they didn't involve skateboards *he he he*!
10. Did I mention, I only have 5 1/2 days of school left!!!
Have a great weekend!