Monday, November 3, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday- Part 7



I did not tell a friend of mine that I would do some sewing for her back in May and if I had I would certainly have it finished by now, it is after all the beginning of November! Not me!

I do not forget to use my signature on my posts and most times need to go back and add it, nope not me!

I did not get lectured (by someone who will go un-named) last week about who I am planning on voting for, not me!

I did not buy Allie both the new Tinker Bell movie and the Tinker Bell doll and rationalize that it was okay because we got a $10 gift card, that we could use for Christmas, no I would never do that.

Well I am sure that there are a ton of other things that I did not do this week I just can't think of anything else, but I would not start keeping track, no not me! So you know the drill, go check out what everyone else did not do this week.



2 comments:

Alicia W. said...

I bought Brea the same movie for Christmas and ended up giving it to her the same day. I'm such a softy and is so hard for me to hold back surprises.

Lori said...

you know you can set it to add your signature automatically... if it didn't do that mine would never be there!

I hate it when people think they are right and will argue with you until you give in or give up