Thursday, April 3, 2008

Busy Days and Mermaids...

As I'm sure is the same for everyone, life has been busy for us. Nothing special just daily life busy; we are living life with 2 children under the age of 3. Allie just amazes us everyday- she is so funny. Her newest thing is that she is a mermaid. We have finally figured out where this started from, she LOVES Little Bear and Little Bear has a mermaid that visits him. This winter Allie started taking gymnastics and she loves it.








We take it on Saturdays with my friend Melissa and her daughter Lilly. They have so much fun (and the mommies do too). As for Jack, he turned 8 months old yesterday! I find this so hard to believe; it feels like just yesterday he was an infant. He is such a good baby. He loves anything that has to do with Allie, even just seeing her makes him smile and giggle. Last time he was weighed he weighed 22 lbs. and that was well over a month ago, so you can just imagine how big he is.

I have also started a blog called Place 4 Mommies, which is my mommy soap box about things that I feel are important. I have also started one called Tell Me A Story, which is going to be a chronicle/journal of our family and a way to keep friends and family up dated, these are my mommy things (well other than scrapbooking). Matt has been busy with work and other outside projects. We are all anticipating the arrival of spring; hopefully soon. We are itching to get outside, all for our own reasons; Allies to play, Matt's to do yard clean up and I am dying to get out into my garden and get it cleaned up and ready for a new season and to play with the kids in the yard. I promise I will have more pictures to come, especially some of Jack.

No comments: