1. I miss Matt when he travels! He has been in CA since Thursday and won't be home till early tomorrow, but I don't get to see him until I get home from work.
2. I just finished Breaking Dawn the last book in the Twilight Saga! I LOVED it and all the other books too. I have never read any book so feverishly before and then when it came to Breaking Dawn I let it take me longer to read just so that it wouldn't have to end!
3. Now I am looking for a new book to read, any suggestions? I need something as wonderful to keep my attention, so I am in search of a new book or series of books to read.
4. I am so not ready to go back to work tomorrow, 9 more weeks of school until summer vacation, that seems so long to me. I wish that I hadn't just figured that out on the computer calendar...
5. I broke my glasses yesterday and I procrastinated so long today that I won't be able to try and get them fixed until tomorrow after work. Cross your fingers that they can fix them and that I won't have to buy a new pair!
6. I think there may come a time when I will actually re-read the Twilight Saga, I have never thought that about a book before but these were so good that I am tempted *grin*!
7. We had such nice weather here this weekend, the kids and I played outside a lot the last few days, no I didn't ignore my children to read *grin*!
8. I have a newborn baby shoot coming up in the next few days/week, she hasn't even been born yet and I am so excited to take her picture! She is the daughter of close high school friends of both Matt and I and I am so flattered that they asked me to take her pictures!
9. I am quickly realizing the difference between little boys and little girls; Jackson does absolutely everything that Allie has never thought to do! They are so different it amazes me!
10. I need to get going to get the kids dinner, finish the laundry, get ready for work/school tomorrow and pick up the house a little, oh and edit some pictures! If you are interested in seeing some new pictures go here, I haven't had a chance to post them here as well, but it is on my list *grin*!