Monday, December 28, 2009

i ♥ faces ~ Hillarious Outtakes

This week over at i ♥ faces it is "Hillarious Outtakes" week. When I first heard this weeks topic, I knew just which pictures I wanted to use! It had to be the pictures from when I tried to get the kids pictures for our Christmas cards! I had tried before and it was a disaster. Their clothes didn't fit and I need to put it off. Well, I put it off until the very last possible minute and the weather wasn't great outside and I needed to shoot indoors on a backdrop, which isn't my favorite or older kids. So here are the outtakes. If you want to see the ones that made our card, then go here.







Now, that you have checked out my outtakes, make sure you head over to i ♥ faces by clicking on the above button and see all the others!

7 comments:

Melissa G said...

Awww, those are so cute! You must have had a really hard time picking just one out for your Christmas cards!

Unknown said...

Those are really cute and funny! Great shots for a Christmas card.

Blessings and Happy New Year!
Jill

samantha said...

Great photos - I'm jealous b/c your outtakes are better than my intakes :-)

reflexão said...

Que crianças bonitas, alegres e saudáveis.

Unknown said...

comment at my blog
http://queridodiariodrl.com

Unknown said...

new shoes online
http://www.myshoeschool.com

Unknown said...

nike lebron 11 for sale